A historic number of families have recently decided to take their childrens’ education into their own hands. I am supportive of this movement, and I am here to help assist in any way that would be helpful to these pioneering families.
I have my Master’s Degree in Early Childhood and Childhood Education from Bank Street College of Education. I have worked as a curriculum consultant for 9 years, collaborating primarily with schools and families.
I can help support:
- Space setup and material list
- Curriculum plan week by week
- Learning-goal based lesson plans
- Schedule and logistics
- Anything else you need help with!!
I am currently taking on new clients for Zoom consultation sessions.
Your session would include:
- Research and preparation time.
- 1 hour of meeting and sharing time with me and as many adults as you’d like.
- A written report which will include resources discussed.
- Plan for next steps.
Please send an email to to email@example.com to set up a phone call where we can discuss your needs, pricing and scheduling.